Monday, October 11, 2010

Reaching Out...


The sun has set on a gorgeous summer here in New Brunswick. Now that I am acquainted with my new environs, I am eager to reach out to like-minded, like-spirited people, who want to share dreams, keep learning about themselves & others, and become more conscious along the way.

Where do dreams come from?

Swiss psychiatrist and visionary Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) who worked with thousands of dreams with his colleague Marie-Louise von Franz, believed dreams were messages to the self from the Self. Simply put, the Self is that within us which knows us better than we know ourselves and encourages our wholeness.

Dreams are spontaneous revelations from the unconscious.They are messengers from another realm... that can disturb, amuse, intrigue and inspire... and best of all, they can guide you in your relationships and along your path. Working with your dreams requires learning the language of the unconscious... the language of metaphor.

2 comments:

  1. As Bob Dylan once put it, "I'll let you be in my dream if you'll let me be in yours!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! and I can just imagine what treasures your appearance will bring!

    ReplyDelete